The following is a brief overview of relevant project work I have pursued in my extracurricular time.
TripChain is an open-source peer-to-peer trip generation database for use in the derivation of trip generation rates using emerging blockchain technology. The objective of this project is to provide a more robust framework than traditional means to help transportation authorities, software developers and vendors, consultants, and educational institutions in transportation planning and analysis to better plan for land use developments. For more information, please click here.
The General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) Viewer is a web application used to display open source transit feed data from transit agencies. This application is useful as an auditing tool for GTFS data or to be modified for implementation with a transit agency trip planning system. For more information, please click here.
Relevant to both my professional career and personal pursuits, the following are some of my key skill sets:
- Project coordination and management;
- Public participation as a political panelist and municipal committee member;
- Multi-resolution transportation modelling development and analysis;
- High proficiency Python user for applications such as transportation model customization, data analysis, and web API development;
- Web development with focus on the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications; and
- Development with emerging blockchain technology platforms, including smart contracts and distributed databases.
Additional skills matrix and professional experience details are available on my LinkedIn Profile.